Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blogs are meant to be commented upon...

Chris here, making a guest appearance on the great blog my wife has put together. Hopefully I'll be posting more in the future. But for any folks new to blogs, one of the best parts is "commenting" on a particular entry. You'll see a link at the bottom labeled "COMMENTS" after every entry where you can provide your insightful and witty responses. (Or bland, mundane ones - we really don't care, we'd just like to hear from you!)

4 comments:

  1. Excellent work! You clicked on the comments link. Now simply enter whatever tickles your fancy in the box to the right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol at your "How to leave comments on a blog" post and instructions, Chris! Hope that Anna is doing OK on the hernia front!

    K, it's great that you set this up! I love the pics of Anna and James!

    xoxo, S

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are funny. Comments are the best part of a blog. Marc and I took a poll once, we have nine official commenters, although only about two or three that do it regularly. We promise to give you some witty comments every so often, but expect some in return : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah Palin is making it really hard for me to vote for John McCain...oh wait...I forgot this is a family blog.

    ReplyDelete