Well, I've actually decided to make a meaningful post (Chris, here...) K has been doing such a wonderful job with the blog, and I've been regretfully absent. Times change however, and with K working some crazy hours, I've decided to put up some text.James is no longer ZERO years old and had his first birthday. And here's James being cheeky with his first official gift: a car... (imagine that.)James had his first birthday party with all of his closest friends, which strangely enough happened to be related to all our good friends here in Bradburn. K made an incredible set of Dinosaur cakes, showing that he kitchen prowess does not end with simply incredible dinners. She can bake too (at altitude no less!)Here's James and Mom declaring victory after successfully putting out the fiery green dinosaurs.
Needless to say, James had a good time enjoying his first piece of cake and didn't mind that he was a bit messy.
Great pics of James' 1st Birthday! And, K made dinosaur cakes -- seriously?!? How cool is that! xoxo
ReplyDelete