Thursday, June 25, 2009

Aspen with the Barrios'

Ok, I know I'm waaaay behind...but we did some really fun things these past few months that I'm still keen to post. One of the highlights was our trip to Aspen with the Barrios family at the end of Feb. We were lucky enough to have Viv share her last big hurrah at "The Firm" condo in Aspen (very cool digs) and it was also my first time skiing in the chic town!

Here are the three musketeers enjoying their dinner.

While Marc and Viv skiied the we explored the gorgeous town with the kids. Marielle and Anna were kind enough to help me push Harper and James.
A couple of shots of Chris and I at the top of the mountain. I was pretty excited to survive the day given Aspen mountain only has black runs! I still can't do moguls, but I've got enough confidence now to do a regular black run.
And here's a shot of the whole crew (sans me given I'm taking the photograph). This was at the end of our ski day while the kids enjoyed some ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment