- I'm walking like a champ
- I like to climb up stairs (and when I try to climb down Mummy keeps making me turn around and slide down on my belly, which is ok too)
- I like blueberries...but they make my poop blue if I eat too many :)
- I like to play with the bouncy ball, I'm very good at throwing the ball and love to chase it around the house
- I like to put my head in a handstand position and look through my legs (Mummy calls it my downward dog pose), its quite funny because everything is up-side-down
- I like it when my sister makes me giggle
- I love to push things...if it has wheels I will push it...and if it doesn't, I'll try anyway
- I like to chew on my tootbrush...and various other things that I can get into my mouth
- My favorite word is "There". Usually I'm pointing to "there" ...its where I want whomever is holding me to carry me
- I like to dance when Mummy is singing and Anna is playing her drums
- I love cuddles from Mum and Dad
...
oh, and I have really cool hair!
You are getting so big and doing so many cool things, James! And, you are the luckiest little boy to have such wonderful parents! xoxo to you, your sis and your folks
ReplyDelete