Friday, April 8, 2011

Blair and Suzi come to visit!

Blair and Suzi are a couple of my dearest friends that I've known since my early twenties.  Even though I moved away from Perth (where they now live) in 1999, we've seen each other every few years through our respective travels.  They also happened to be in Amsterdam the week I met Chris and I'm thrilled that they have shared some of my favorite life memories.  

Chris loves them as much as I do and we were so excited when they decided to come visit us at the end of February!
The second they arrived Anna jumped into Blair's arms and they picked up where they left off being silly-buggers together!

The kids were excited to open some presents!

Too...much...fun!

Playing with games on my iPad
 During their first week with us we stopped by the world-famous Red Rocks Amphitheater and got some cool shots.






We enjoyed fun evenings chilling out before our next adventure....
Blair practicing piano while Spider-man is on the attack!
...Disney World here we come...

No comments:

Post a Comment