Tuesday, November 24, 2009

7 Year Wedding Anniversary!

Chris and I celebrated 7 years of marriage today (November 23).  In fact we've been celebrating for a few weeks now with presents exchanged a little on the early side since we couln't contain our excitement and a beautiful dinner at Barolo Grill on Saturday night.

Looking back over the timeline of the past 7 years we've had quite the adventure:
2001 - met in Amsterdam, Chris moved to Australia 3 months later!

2002 - Traveled across New Zealand and Australia, K moved back to US with Chris, side trip to Germany to meet the extended family, trip to Whistler (Canada) in September, engaged in October (in Napa, CA) and married in November!











2003 - Amazing trips to Japan (still my all time favorite overseas destination!) & China.  K got permanent residency in US.

2004 - Trip to Germany for Opa's 80th Birthday, squeezed in a visit to Oktoberfest :)


2005 - Trip to Lake Tahoe (California) in March for spring-skiing for K's 30th, back to Australia in July and Germany for Christmas.

2006 - Welcomed our first baby into the world - the beautiful and wonderful Anna!


2007 - Trip to Germany to introduce Anna, moved to Colorado (which we love!)

2008 - Welcomed our second baby into the world - our cheeky and adorable baby James!

2009 - Based on our track record its clearly time for another international trip...and we're excited to be making the trip back to Perth, Australia for Anna and James to see where Mummy grew up in just a couple of weeks!

So, Happy Anniversary to us!!! Truth is Chris makes me a better person every day and I couldn't imagine life without him.  I'm very lucky to have him as my husband ... I'm not sure who else would put up with me :)

Here's to our amazing memories together!


2 comments:

  1. Happy 7th Anniversary! This might be my favorite post yet, as evidenced by the tears in my eyes!

    Usually when you say, "You deserve each other," there's a negative connotation to it. But, with you guys, it's 100% positive since two people who are beautiful inside and out found each other and happily ever after!

    Here's to many, many, many more years of wonderful memories together! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 7th Anniversary guys!!! You two are absolutetly adorable together, and so perfect for eachother! Love you both!!
    (P.S. I am still hoping you ask me to come along to Australia, I know you two will need a babysitter- and I can easily fit into a huge suitcase... Just food for thought!) lol

    ReplyDelete