After watching "Dora and the Snow Princess" what seems like a thousand times I wasn't too surprised when Anna decided that she wanted to be a character from the show for Halloween. What did surprise me was that she wanted to be the Witch, and not the Snow Princess!!! Anna was very clear however that she was a good witch. And what does every good witch need? A black cat aka. James!
The costumes I made we're pretty rudimentary, (especially compared to our friends the Barrios' who make the most incredible costumes for their girls each year!...hey Barrios' where's your Blog posting for Halloween..I was going to link to it...but....nada!?!)
The highlight for Anna was absolutely getting her face painted. I was amazed at how still she stood, especially when I was doing her eyes. As you can see, she was pretty darn tickled with the results...
Halloween eve proved to be a spooky evening...but thankfully not too cold for "Trick-or-Treating".
Meanwhile, James was much less cooperative with the face paint so after 4 attempts I decided to wash it off and simply run with the cat ears. He's still the cutest little cat in my books!

No comments:
Post a Comment