Friday, January 1, 2010

Down Under 11 - Ingrid and John

I've known Ingrid and John since I was probably about 8 years old.  After having moved to Australia from Germany they were one of my parents first set of new friends and over the years they became more like an Aunt and Uncle to me.  During my first year at university I also had the opportunity to live with them for some time as their home was walking distance from my college.

We were excited to see them again as they drove up to Ines' house from their home in Mandura to catch up with us, and we enjoyed a lovely lunch followed by a relaxting stroll through Ines' neighborhood.

Unfortunately John passed away just 3 days after these photo's were taken.  He will always be in my heart and our love and thoughts contine to be with Ingrid during this difficult time.








No comments:

Post a Comment